Monday 1 February 2010

Starting Post (Please bear with me!)

Hello World!

OK, that is a very geeky way to start, but whatever!

This blog will be a very strange mixture of conspiracy theories, economics, physics/astrophysics and anything else I chose to lob onto the interweb for no good reason. This damned blog will be updated every week or so (weather permitting), so do not expect a daily update.

As this is my first attempt, I will put up my first real post tomorrow or maybe the day after(when I am more sober!!!!)

Oh, and here are a few links you may like to follow to see what I'm into ...

OK folks, see you tomorrow (3rd Feb UK Time!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dude!

    Anon here! Nice blog (or will be when you write in it). Check out this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFNwBA4x7ek

    You will love it. It's strange how they managed to turn it into a 2 1/2 hour film.... almost seems like a conspiracy.

    Peace out!!

    ReplyDelete

You realy want to comment? You must be mad! Go ahead, make my day!