Tuesday 12 July 2011

Thanks To Everyone!

May I take this opportunity to thank all of you out there who have visited my little blog here. You have taken this blog all around the world, having read it in ...

  • United Kingdom    282 times
  • United States          84 times
  • Ukraine                    8 times
  • Germany                   3 times
  • India                        3 times
  • Malaysia                   3 times
  • Brazil                       2 times
  • France                     2 times
  • Indonesia                 1 time
  • New Zealand            1 time

Again, thank you all!

(If you got to this blog due to an inappropriate link from an irrelevant post on another forum, please accept my apologies! I have no idea who has put these links out there on sites dealing with stuff like golf swings, cosmetics, degrees in London, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You realy want to comment? You must be mad! Go ahead, make my day!