Thursday 14 July 2011

South African Lesbian Rape

Got you looking with that headline, didn't I! You must be slightly prurient!

I heard that men are raping lesbians in S. African townships in what is called 'Corrective Rape'. I am totally disgusted!!! How can the authorities allow this! I know a few lesbians over here in GB, and I would never ever consider raping them to try and make them straight! These actions are ridiculous and the ANC should make sure this does not happen!

Channel 5 should redo their revamp their trailers for Candy Bay Girls. Love is love, be it Les, Gay, Straight, or Bi!!!

I'm straight, but I loved Julian and Sandy on Round the Horne in the sixties when I was about 8 years old, so I have always supported Gay Rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You realy want to comment? You must be mad! Go ahead, make my day!