Sunday 7 August 2011

Credit Rating Agencies - What Do They Know?

I note that Standard and Poor's, the credit rating agency, has downgraded the USA from a AAA rating to a AA+ rating. 

One has to ask "What the <bleep> do they know?". I mean, these are the same people who gave Leman Brothers a AAA rating right up to the point they went bankrupt in 2008, precipitating the 'Credit Crunch'.

I personally wouldn't trust their judgement in these matters judging by their stunning past performance!

Of course, as a conspiracy theorist I could suggest the the "New World Order" is using the credit rating agencies to precipitate panic in order gain more power and money!

See Also:  http://deadmanchatting.blogspot.com/2011/08/world-economic-crisis.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

You realy want to comment? You must be mad! Go ahead, make my day!